Sunday, November 27, 2005

Theology of the Body
I have the hardest time with books on the Theology of the Body. A couple of summers ago, I brought a copy of JPII's Theology of the Body with me to Latvia. One day, I was taking a bus from Gulbene, Latvia to Riga. About thirty minutes out, the bus broke down. So we had to switch buses. Only after we had gotten underway did I realize that I had left my book on the previous bus.
This past summer, my laptop was stolen at the Termini train station in Rome. In it, I had my Liturgy of the Hours (volume 4) and a copy of Love and Responsibility. I just received a new copy of L&R in the mail (inspired by Miss Natalie of Life is Romantic). As she blogs her way through, I will follow.

Also, I plan on going to Christopher West's seminar this weekend. I'll report my experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home